Subject: Patria applies for operating under "specific" gategory in Estonia
From: "Tuure Kajava" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 14:21:58 +0300

Hi,

I’m trying to apply for specific operation in Estonia for Patria demo. I
will give you additional information if needed.

Also, I would like to have feedback if there is something wrong with
application, so I could update it.

Best regards,

Tuure Kajava

Tuure Kajava
CTO, Drone Specialist, Finland Division

Nordic Drones Oy
Yrittäjäntie 3
40950 MUURAME, Finland
Tel. +358 50 546 3178
patriagroup.com

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient

or have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail and delete the material from any

computer. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, distribution or
other use of the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.